Wednesday, August 15, 2012

RUSTIC COUNTRY

Wood and vintage houses are always fascinating for me, just look at these bautiful interiors and exteriors, they are stunning. Being an interior designer has been my dream since a long time, but I know it is so hard to compete with all of those amazing people that design houses like this, besides, my parents didn't allowed me ToT. Anyway, it's always refreshing to get such inspirations like this, hope one of them will be my house soon.

w(´・ω・`)w
xxbb

via Architectural Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks guys for commenting . It means soo much to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RUSTIC COUNTRY

Wood and vintage houses are always fascinating for me, just look at these bautiful interiors and exteriors, they are stunning. Being an interior designer has been my dream since a long time, but I know it is so hard to compete with all of those amazing people that design houses like this, besides, my parents didn't allowed me ToT. Anyway, it's always refreshing to get such inspirations like this, hope one of them will be my house soon.

w(´・ω・`)w
xxbb

via Architectural Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks guys for commenting . It means soo much to me :)