Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MUSIC IN ME

Christina Aguilera - You Lost Me (Bionic, 2010)

I was looking around my song folder in my laptop the other night and found this beautiful song from Christina Aguilera, it was an accident to tell you the truth. I was chillin' and suddenly this song was played by my AIMP2 and i thought that this song was just beautiful and i was in love right away .. x)) xxbebe
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MUSIC IN ME

Christina Aguilera - You Lost Me (Bionic, 2010)

I was looking around my song folder in my laptop the other night and found this beautiful song from Christina Aguilera, it was an accident to tell you the truth. I was chillin' and suddenly this song was played by my AIMP2 and i thought that this song was just beautiful and i was in love right away .. x)) xxbebe